In this photograph I have a simple background with a dark shadow that surrounds the entire picture. It is easy to see the textures of the ground in this picture. The candy wrapper is the main focus of this photogragh. The wrapper is the only part of the picture that is not completely covered in darkness. There is also the statement to the left of the photo, which I think helps balance it out.In this photo there is a message that states " You treat music like candy." What I mean by this is that most people do not care for the candy wrappers, just as most people dont like rappers in the music industry. I am making a statement that people are so easy to judge music, and are too ignorant to the people that listen to that music. The dark shadow signifies the shadow of controversy that constantly surrounds rap music. To me this issue means alot because, I am a big fan of rap music, and I am conatantly put down by people saying that my music is garbage. It also effects me because I write alot of rap lyrics, and people view it as vulgar, rather than an art.
1 comment:
Interesting social issue. Your description and reflection are excellent. I really like the symbolism behind the darkness in your picture. Beautiful work.
Post a Comment