Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Final Artist Statement

In this portfolio I have many projects that I have created using Photoshop. The projects consist of my quilt squares, graduation covers, invitations, and surrealism. I also have camera tricks that I have learned to take better photographs. This recent work is some of the ones that I am most proud of because I worked hard on them. I feel that they truly express who I am as a person and artist.
I was most successful with all of my projects in Photoshop, because I got great feedback from other people who looked at them. The project that I had the most fun with was the surrealism because I have never made anything like it before. I think it is very dreamlike, and for once it came out just like I pictured it in my head. I liked all of the new Photoshop tricks that I learned to create this project. This would include making shadows, warping, and creating clouds.
I had the most trouble with creating the Senior Portfolio invitation because I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted this so the administration would use it as its design. I wanted the senior class to choose mine as well. However it was not chosen by administration, but I am still proud of what I created. I have seen a change in my work, and I see that I have improved greatly thanks to all of the new tricks I have learned.

No comments: